To receive communications support, you need to be a resident in Doncaster.
An interpreter will be provided free of charge for a range of appointments, including:
- Meetings with Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
- Appointments with Citizens Advice Bureau
- Housing related issues
- Funerals for family and close friends
- Doncaster Deaf Society meetings
- Parents meetings with school representatives
- Doctors, hospitals and other health appointments
For other appointments, please contact us as we may be able to arrange an interpreter but this will depend upon the circumstances.
If you live outside of Doncaster and wish to book an interpreter, we can still help you but this will be chargeable.